Syllabus and Schedule
Module 2: Workshop Scheduler Specialist
Estimated Time to Complete the Module: 3 Hours
- 2 hours learning the course content: reading articles and watching videos.
- 1 hour for practice/quizzes and assessments.
Allowed Time Frame to Complete the Module: 5 Weeks
- You have 5 weeks to complete the module beginning from your registration date.
- If you do not complete the module in 5 weeks or wish to continue to have access to the content, you will need to re-register for the course and pay the registration fee to again have access. After re-registering, you can start anew or pick up where you left off.
- An important part of completing the module to earn a Worskhop Scheduler Specialist badge is passing each of the three assessments with a score of 80% or higher and completing the survey question in each unit’s assessment.
Units & Lessons
The units and lessons in this module build upon each other and are designed to be completed in the order that they are presented. While the lessons build on a beginner’s knowledge of the ConexED scheduler, to earn each point necessary for unlocking the achievement badge, every lesson must be completed. Completing a lesson may require a comprehension check quiz or assessment.
Course Introduction (0 Points)
Unit 1. How to Schedule Events (8 Points)
- How to Schedule an On-Campus Event
- Add Faculty/Staff Facilitator
- How to Schedule a Virtual Event
- My Event Appointments
- Unit 1 Assessment
Unit 2. Attendance and Reports (8 Points)
- Adding Attendees and New Students
- Using the Wait Queue
- Taking Attendance
- Events Report
- Unit 2 Assessment
Unit 3. How Students & Guests Self-Register (13 Points)
- Registration URL
- Workshop Button
- Workshop Scheduling FAQ
- Final Assessment
ConexED University Contacts
Membership & Registration Support
- ConexED Support Ticket
- ConexED Support Home
- ConexED University Home
- Customer Success
- Training and Implementation
ConexED University Directors
- Tracy Gorham, ConexED CEO
- Melody Pickle, ConexED Director of Customer Innovation
- Nick Jacobs, ConexED Creative Director
Curriculum and Development Team
- Chrissine Cairns, ConexED Implementation Manager
- Abbe Breiter, ConexED Implementation Manager
- Kurtis Clements, ConexED Content Developer and Copywriter
- Rafael Juarez, ConexED Support
- Alex Silcox, ConexED Support