BECOME A CERTIFIED CONEXED GROUP MANAGER: LEVEL 1
A ConexED Group Manager: Level 1 certification is awarded to those who demonstrate Level 1 knowledge and skills for group customization, scheduling staff office hours, and taking the lead on technical support for group users in ConexED.
Course enrollment includes three Level 1 skill areas and a certification exam.
- Group Customization Expert 1
- Office Hours Specialist 1
- Technical Support Lead 1
- Group Manager: Level 1 Certification Exam
The Level 1 course provides an introductory curriculum in three skills areas. Upon successful completion of each Level 1 skill area, a badge will be awarded. After successfully earning all three badges, you can take the Level 1 comprehensive exam to earn a Group Manager: Level 1 certificate.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Adding Faculty/Staff Group Users
- Adding Front Desk Agents
- Adding Reason Codes
- Editing Reason Codes
- Setting Office Hour Reason Codes
- Creating an Intake Form
- Navigating Office Hours and Settings
- Creating Office Hours
- Syncing Your Calendar
- Providing Technical Support
- Accessing Support Resources
- FAQs and Submitting Tickets