BECOME CERTIFIED IN FRONT DESK OPERATIONS: LEVEL 1
ConexED Front Desk Operations: Level 1 is a certification awarded to those who demonstrate Level 1 knowledge and skills for scheduling and managing appointments, workshops, and Kiosk check-ins.
Course enrollment includes lessons in three Level 1 skill areas and a certification exam.
- Appointment Master: Level 1
- Workshop Scheduler Specialist: Level 1
- Kiosk & Queue Expert: Level 1
- Front Desk Operations: Level 1 Certification Exam
The Front Desk Agent: Level 1 course provides an introductory curriculum in three skills areas. Upon successful completion of each skill area, a badge will be awarded. After successfully earning all three badges, you can take the comprehensive exam to earn a Front Desk Agent: Level 1 certificate.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Schedule Via Student Lookup
- Schedule Via the Group Scheduler
- Add Busy Events
- Add a Workshop to the Calendar
- Schedule On-Campus Events
- Schedule Virtual Events
- Assign a Facilitator
- Access Appointment Details
- Understand Kiosk Locations
- Access the Check-In Page
- Access the Kiosk Permalink
- Access the Dashboard
- Locate the Live Monitor View