BECOME A CERTIFIED CONEXED FACULTY/STAFF: LEVEL 1
A ConexED Faculty/Staff: Level 1 certification is awarded to those who demonstrate Level 1 knowledge and skills for connecting with students using the ConexED card and lobby, starting and ending virtual meetings, and scheduling and managing virtual events.
Course enrollment includes three Level 1 skill areas and a certification exam.
- Card & Lobby Specialist 1
- Virtual Meeting 1
- Virtual Event Lead 1
- Faculty/Staff: Level 1 Certification Exam
The Level 1 course provides an introductory curriculum in three skills areas. Upon successful completion of each Level I skill area, a badge will be awarded. After successfully earning all three badges, you can take the Level 1 comprehensive exam to earn a Faculty/Staff: Level 1 certificate.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- ConexED Card Customization
- Connecting With Students Via Knock on Door
- Connecting With Students Via the Group Lobby
- Start a Virtual Meeting
- Understand the Audio and Video Functions
- End a Virtual Meeting
- Schedule a Virtual Event
- Create Event Registration Forms
- Start a Virtual Event