BECOME A CERTIFIED CONEXED DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR: LEVEL 1
A ConexED Department Director: Level 1 certification is awarded to those who demonstrate Level 1 knowledge and skills for setting up a department, processing reports, and taking the lead on technical support for group users within a department in ConexED.
Course enrollment includes three Level 1 skill areas and a certification exam.
- Department Setup Expert 1
- Reports Expert 1
- Technical Support Lead 1
- Department Director: Level 1 Certification Exam
Illustrated lessons take learners step-by-step through each Level 1 skill area of the Department Director role. Earn badges as you assess your progress in each skill area and achieve a Department Director: Level 1 Certificate upon successful course completion.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Navigate the Admin Control Center
- Create Groups
- Assign Group Managers
- Create Scheduler Exceptions
- Access Faculty/Staff Office Hours
- Create Master Reason Codes
- Understand Busy Event Tags
- Access Admin Reports
- Understand Reports
- Process a Master Appointment Report
- Process a Meeting Count Report
- Provide Technical Support
- Access Support Resources
- FAQs and Submit Tickets